Approved Continuing Dental Education
Each article (with a passing score) is good for 1 hour of approved credit.
Print the exam, complete and return with you payment to TDA, 660 Bakers Bridge Ave., Suite 300, Franklin, TN 37067 or fax to 615-628-0214.
If you prefer to take the exam online, please return to the home page. Under general information please click on CE online.
Please call the TDA office at 615-628-0208 if you have any problems or questions.
- *** NEW *** 2016 Chemical Dependency - Article & Exam
- 2015 Chemical Dependency - Article & Exam
- 2014 Chemical Dependency - Article & Exam
- 2016 Fall/Winter Issue - *** NEW ***
- A Novel Protocol to Evaluate Hard and Soft Tissue Relationships in Three Dimensions without the Use of Additional Radiographic Studies - Article & Exam
- Antibiotic Therapy in the Treatment of Odontogenic Infections - An Evolving Landscape - Article & Exam
- Comparison of Laser Versus Rotary Instrumentation - A Case Study - Article & Exam
- Provisional Replacement of Anterior Teeth: A Review of Clinical Techniques and Case Report in a Dental School Training Experience - Article & Exam
- Tennessee Dental Establishments: 2007-2012 Economic Survey - Article & Exam
- We May Have Done Something Right: Composite Restorations at the College of Dentistry, University of Tennessee Health Science Center - Article & Exam
- What is Missing for Stem Cell-Based Therapies in Dentistry - Article & Exam
- 2016 Spring/Summer Issue
- Treatment for Recurrent Odontogenic Keratocysts - Article & Exam
- Concurrence of Gemination and Fusion in Maxillary Central Incisors: A Case Report - Article & Exam
- Teaching of Fixed Prosthodontics: A Paradigm Shift - Article & Exam
- Introduction to Clinical Practice in Dentistry: Transitioning from Pre-clinical to Clinical Student Doctors at The University of Tennesee Health Science Center College of Dentistry - Article & Exam
- Step-by-Step Resin Bonding of Ceramic Veneers in the Anterior Maxilla: A Case Report - Article & Exam
- 2015 Fall/Winter Issue
- Determination and Correlation of Depth of Cure of a New Composite Resin Delivery System - Article & Exam
- Non-Orthodontic, Non-Restorative Closure of Acquired Diastemata - Article & Exam
- Technological Innovations in the Restorative Department at the University of Tennessee College of Dentistry - Article & Exam
- Pediatricians and the Oral Health Needs of Children: One Potential Means for Reducing Oral Healthcare Inequities - Article & Exam
- Surgical Prosthodontics-A Shift in Patient Treatment at the University of Tennessee Graduate Prosthodontic Program (Case Report) - Article & Exam
- Regression of Calcium Channel Blocker \u201c Induced Gingival Enlargement in the Absence of Periodontal Therapy - Article & Exam
- 2015 Spring/Summer Issue
- Amelogenesis Imperfecta, Facial sthetics and Snap-On Smile® - Article & Exam
- Oral Complications of Cancer Therapy: A Summary Guide for the Clinician - Article & Exam
- Combination PRDP: A Case Report of a Hybrid Flexible and Traditional Partial Removable Dental Prosthesis - Article & Exam
- Seeking to Understand the Reader of Interest\u201cYour Patient-Health Literacy and Adherence Concerns for the Dentist and the Dental/Medical Team - Article & Exam
- Changes in the Clinical Training of Dental Students at the University of Tennessee College of Dentistry - Article & Exam
- 2014 Fall/Winter Issue
- Alveolar Ridge Augmentation with Autogenous Mental Block Harvested Using Ultrasonic Bone Surgery (USBS) and Platelet Rich Plasma: A Case Report - Article & Exam
- The Role of Health Behavior in Preventing Dental Caries in Resource-Poor Adults: A Pilot Intervention - Article & Exam
- Plaque Reduction in School Children Using a Disposable Brush Pre-Pasted with Xylitol Toothpaste - Article & Exam
- Management of Traumatic Tooth Injuries in the Dental Office - Article & Exam
- A Simplified Approach to Implant Restorations Using Innovative Digital Technology - Article & Exam
ADA Online Continuing Education click here.
UT College of Dentistry continuing education click here.